Sunhoods & Blades will enhance the architectural appearance of modern design, whilst providing ‘shading’ and ‘weather’ protection over windows and doors.
There are many benefits, some of these are:
* NRG Greenboard has CodeMark acceditation and complies with the Building Codes of Australia,
* Design simpicity, lightweight construction, speed of installation,
* No more costly fabrication or forming-up, suitable for residential, commercial, industrial or refurbishment,
* Providing a ‘polymer modified fully reinforced render system’,
* Extensive choice of textures and colour finishes (applied by licensed trades persons on site).
* Assist in Compliance with BCA 2006 18.104.22.168 – Volume Two-Shading.
Sunhoods and Blades are designed for Aesthetics and Energy Efficiency purposes and are engineered for wind loading, not as a trafficable area (i.e. platform/support area).
Description – Standard Length of 2500mm
Sunhood – Window/Awing 300mm Width 170mm Front Height 210mm Rear Height 200mm Bracket Size
Sunhood – Window/Awing 450mm Width 170mm Front Height 210mm Rear Height 300mm Bracket Size
Sunhood – Window/Awing 600mm Width 170mm Front Height 210mm Rear Height 450mm Bracket Size
Sunhood – Window/Awing 750mm Width 170mm Front Height 210mm Rear Height 600mm Bracket Size
Sunhood – Window/Awing 900mm Width 170mm Front Height 210mm Rear Height 750mm Bracket Size
Blades As Above 170mm Front Height 170mm Rear Height As Above
Special sizes within the limit of widths shown may be ordered – price on application.
Light reflective value (LRV) is the total quality of usable and visible light reflected by a surface in all directions at all wavelengths when illuminated by a light source. LRV is a measurement that tells how much light a colour reflects, and conversely how much it absorbs. NRG EPS (polystyrene) sunhoods should have a recommended minimum reflective value of 40% as the final; paint application. This will assist in reduced heat impact to horizontal surfaces and reflect intense summer temperatures.